Blue sky and the bright stars - Girish's Ramblings

Totally directionless and incoherent writings, teachings, and work of yet another life form on this planet - Girish Nagasandra (Wonder if I am the most advanced life form.. Douglas Adams might disagree.. hmm..)

Monday, January 16, 2006

Hello World

I have been following some of my friend's blogs for a while now.. they have been trying to get me into blogging.. but one thing always held me back from doing this - the topic of the blog. I wanted my blog to have a topic, a theme, a purpose.. so that my blogs can be coherent, and readers can follow and understand it well..

After months of careful and intense thinking, I came to realize that it is beyond my materialistic capabilities to come up with one.. so I thought of rambiling on the blog.. and rambling would be my topic, theme, and purpose.. so if I do end up rambling, then my blog would have fulfilled its purpose.. If not, then I'd have found the purpose I was in pursuit of initially.. so a new form of catch-22, eh? or russel's paradox.. or whatever... who cares.. i'm rambling.. ;-)

4 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Blogger kattricker said...

Amazing blog to start with - just keep it comin' pardner!

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger Girish said...

thx karthik.. lets hope i keep stumbling into interesting things to write abt all the time.. :-)

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger Gops said...

Hey, put a link to my blog on yours!!!

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Girish said...

did that! i'm sure my blog's intellectual value will increase by just putting a link to yours :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home